Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Me I Am, Is For You...

I am the girl who gives all of me. I go through the good and bad with someone. I am the girl who wants to love all of someone no matter what their life was or is. When I love, I love flaws and all. The flaws are what make the person unique and individual. I am the girl who walks around proud to have you by my side. I am the girl that is comfortable with who you are no matter what your issues are or were and am there always. I am the girl who doesn't mind random people coming up and asking for change because its doesn't ruin the night, it just adds to the memory in the making. I am that Partner, that someone, who knows how to be good to you and want you the way you are and be with you as you succeed.

I Don't give up easy,
Don't underestimate me
I have faith, I have conviction, I believe in myself as a woman and a partner.
I think positive in every situation and make lemonade when handed lemons.
Everyone has negativity, I can't escape it, I have to face it head on and not let go
of what I believe in.
My heart is here for you, and it has a lot to give, emotionally and physically.
I am an emotional girl; everyone comes with baggage. Who you are is where I want to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment